ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Private Reg

Racing Blue 182
I remember seeing a clio on here that had a reg plate * 18TWO, can someone please post pictures of this?

Also anyone who feels like posting pics of there clio with private reg, just looking for ideas.

K9 EVV
you mean Scutchio he had A18 TWO on his 182 he was sold the car theo. havent a clue about plate theo.. pm him for pics

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
( Gareth Roy Camp ) : :)

After02.gif

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nothing to do with my name i'm afraid, just thought it looked quite good - seems to get noticed quite alot - which isn't such a good thing sometimes

100_0861.jpg

thats cool brian

think it would be better suited to a ferrari though or something that definately is fasta than most. lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
GuyS said:
thats cool brian

think it would be better suited to a ferrari though or something that definately is fasta than most. lol

Yes, that is very true, but until i get my ferrari i'll keep it on me old clio ;) or i'll wait for someone with a ferrari to buy it

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
kev O said:
you mean Scutchio he had A18 TWO on his 182 he was sold the car theo. havent a clue about plate theo.. pm him for pics

na theres a 182 with 18 two as its plate i followed it to RWS.

Racing Blue 182
Brian said:
Nothing to do with my name i'm afraid, just thought it looked quite good - seems to get noticed quite alot - which isn't such a good thing sometimes

100_0861.jpg

looks mint, you want to sell it?

Vee dub
Brian I remember your car, you parked next to me at Trax :) (monaco blue valver)

I have a feeling that plate will go for a few bucks one day!

Tom

Racing Blue 182
TomS said:
Brian I remember your car, you parked next to me at Trax :) (monaco blue valver)

Tom

yeh, looks like you got a good en.

you cannot even buy F reg plates yet, so how did you manage that? and how much did you pay?

jpc

Golf
My nickname is JPC, people call me jay so i got

J8Y PC with a white screw on the bottom of the 8, fits perfect! ;)

BMW M3
Mine has JCB in it for my initials of Justin christopher banks....

Just hoping that a new JCB comes out called the "T 10" and then i'll sell it for shed loads lol...

Heres a pic..

DSC00214.jpg

1996 Valver
Mine was another dvla £250 special.
Got it for my 18th but also a 1.8 obviously+ Patrick Sheldon-Battle
Also got M400 PSB on my 400cc Motorbike

Front.gif

clio 182 black /gold
My brothers Allan a spon smashed it up.
100_0194.jpg

My other brothers chris
picture_008.jpg

Mine on my old car
100_0223.jpg

My mate andy,s
hastra3.jpg

My brother andy on his van
p1010016.jpg

My first plate
scorpion2.jpg

Last one vickys, but now on a fiesta
vicky.jpg

C

Cupster

This was mine if you can read it L33 CUP, my name is Lee funnily enough. She passed to owners new but I now have a silver cup with CC.

shiny.gif

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
TomS said:

Tom
I remember that also 'cos Hugh (McShug) made me up some very nice pics from Trax and on one pic i've got your car (YOJ) then mine and RF03 and X998. Your car is looking very on me wall btw :cool: