ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request...... REPLICA 172s----

jaz

Clio 172 MK1
Can you guys please post pics of your replica 172s for those that own one or have previously owned one. Can be mk1 or mk2.

Cheers

E60 diesel powah
DSC08350.jpg

DSC08351.jpg

DSC08353.jpg

DSC08352.jpg

DSC08349.jpg

DSC08361.jpg

DSC08342.jpg

DSC08340.jpg

DSC08327.jpg

mine :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Thanks Djw Dave, Middo

The one reason that jaz isn't interested in buying tho, is its colour! Shows its not to everyones taste!

jaz

Clio 172 MK1
Saner said:
Thanks Djw Dave, Middo

The one reason that jaz isn't interested in buying tho, is its colour! Shows its not to everyones taste!

Hmm.. Saner, having seen the car in the pics, iam beginning to like it quite alot. I think I would consider it.. will you be at FCS.???

Jaz.

B-road bully
lol, ive got a sport badge on mine but that cud mean anythink, it keep the 1.2 on the sides so thiefs have 2 think twice :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dutty's and Austin's win it for me.

Saners is bloody lovely too, not seen that since it had the RS bumber on it! :)

Chris

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
jaz said:
Hmm.. Saner, having seen the car in the pics, iam beginning to like it quite alot. I think I would consider it.. will you be at FCS.???

Jaz.

yeah i'll be there, i'll be lurking by the car at some point so come have a chat!

ukaskew, top photographs wherever you go, whatever the weather!

carbon copy, inspired by the original of course ;)