ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from the weekend meet! (56k) NO

E60 diesel powah

the cup looks mint with that grill!! Dave i think u should get standard grill n sell me that one :devilish: lol

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 16 May 2005

the cup looks mint with that grill!! Dave i think u should get standard grill n sell me that one :devilish: lol
lol ummmmm no.

ive got a standard 1, and i love the new1, the ms design one does look mint on the cup, better then it did on mine. lol

172 cup TT

Yes ask slugger about it :) - great pics Dave.. yours looks mint in those... Damn the bloody polish on my splitter! rarr

well i had waxed it as usally, and it was good weather, gettin my cup spoiler next week brand new one from reno cant wait.

yeh i had just waxed it, and it was sunny, getting my cup spoiler next week brand new one from reno cant wait.

[Edited by Davehughes on 16 May 2005 at 10:02pm]

172 cup TT

I dunno why but i feel the grille makes the front end look far more erm threatening or something.. looks great... Oh and i tried putting the Cup badge onto the top right of it yesterday... ooh it made me mad! almost stuck my fingers together and all sorts.. gave up... will try again when its warm again! lol

"Navy" N17 TWO

both grills look leathal on either car! IMHO

Ive got the ms-design grill going on soon :devilish: (loads of work on 31st May) - cant wait!

172 cup TT

Cheers loz - suits it doesnt it... trying to get the small silver "cup" badge attached to the top right of the passenger side grille.. think it will look alright?

i have not got a clue mate but thats the one i think it transulated from wot ever country it was orignal show in.