ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIcs of 182 engine bay..

106 GTi
Only standard

P30100381.gif

P3010038.jpg

Black 172 MK2
tim, im guessing thats just a clio sport sticker onthe chrome battery cover? does it not peel off with the engine heat :s

106 GTi
Wipe down with damp cloth after washing the car and dress plastics with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber care.

no it doesnt peel off - its been there for 2 years now and still as good as new - battery cover doesnt get hot really - in that picture there is also a K-Tec badge on the corner of it and now also a Rentech sticker and have no problems with either.

Fred2001Dynamic said:
Mark PLEASE tidy up that throttle cable!!

I am too lazy.

You dont like the way it hangs over the coolant refill bottle then.;)

How is it fixed on the ph1 172's?

yeah its a hill power kit - basically a RamAir filter inside a heat protective shield - its really good - makes a decent sound, not as loud as a K&N etc but still good, plus it looks great. Still debatable whether any power gain etc but I like it and did not notice any power loss over the K&N or Pipercross that I had before this. Put the K&N on after about 100 miles so no idea what it would have been like with panel fitler as did not boot it until 700 miles (running in)

MY10 R35 GTR
Cheers boys! great help, planin doin a we bit of under bonnet cosmetics.... watch this space.

:)