ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Pics of mates clios*56k?Naa

al

ST on the way...
Smoothed bumper and wings and MK3 bumpstrips.

CC'd rear bumper insert :)

...and it's a 1.4 16v Dynamique.

Mercedes C Class Sport
I hate rep cars, do my f**kin nut in.

Why do you do it? make people think you are older, have more money, make it look a quicker than it is?

Whats the reason? it must be about what other people think of it in your eyes?

Sorry mate, you are a league above everyone with a replica then
I trust you had a car like that when you were 17?

Da

Less
it is badged up tho, it has Renault Sport Clio on the rear and the door strips say Renault Sport. Anyone who knows the cars would think 2.0ltr instantly. Also as for the '1.2' bits, that's generic but as said above; sunroof, steering wheel/interior. rear drums, wrong dials etc the list can go on i'm sure.

Da

Less
nobody gives a s**t, least of all me I was simply putting my opinion across, afterall that's what this thread is all about surely? Like I said it's her car she can do what she likes solong as she's happy :)

CB600FS
They're both well done replicas thought gotta give them that, only realised when I read the posts lower down. Looks better than all the OTT body kits and that, wouldn't do it personally but hey ho each to there own.

106 Rallye
It's also missing the front badge, but fair play - If you can fool a bunch of Clio owners, it easily passes off as a 182. Nice one :D

Ooh look at all the snobs in this thread...

Think everyone would do this if they had the chance at 17.

I know I would.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Ooh look at all the snobs in this thread...

Think everyone would do this if they had the chance at 17.

I know I would.

Whats your definition of of a snob?

At 17 i had A Nissan Sunny, but i didn't badge it as a Pulsar. I also don't wear fake Lacoste jumpers or any other fake badge up garments and while on the subject i don't stick socks down my trunks at the local swimming pool because i obviously have not got an 8" flaccid penis[FONT=&quot][/FONT].