ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my baby just taken

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Looks nice.

Any plans to maybe lower it? And get the CUP splitter?

And, get those alloys powder coated black!!

Or even better, buy my team dynamics pro race 1.2s.

Nice wheels though.

Black 172

badges havent moved, think thats where they all are but not sure. I drove another 172 last night had quick shift gears, induction kit, chipped and some other mods was really nice to drive. But i must admit i did like my nice quite car once i got back in mine. I am gonna get an induction kit cos i would like it to have a bit more grunt, alos gonna change the wheels but not just yet, not lowering it or messing with suspension as it rides just right as it is .

Abarth 500

badges look well out of place, seen a few like this, i think u can a pissed frech man eating his lunch when he put yours on :p

tbh if you only do one mod it should be a decent suspension kit preferably coilovers. even if you dont slam it on its arse it will look and drive ALOT better IMO. Agree with leeds though a cup splitter and some nice rims will set it off nicely.

Titanium 182

nice girl but! get the badge moved to its original place, looks odd,

id lower it a touch if i that was going to be the only thing!

ST

Tidy.

The reason the badges maybe off, the car may have had a replacement bootlid and the badges havent been put back on correctly?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

The sport looks shineyer than the Renault... maybe the sport fell off at some point?

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 09 July 2005
I am gonna get an induction kit cos i would like it to have a bit more grunt

You will loose power unless its enclosed - BMC, Viper etc... with a decent airflow.

BenR calculated losses of 4% on an open induction kit IIRC.

id recommend a cup splitter.. just fitted one on my 182 and its suprising how much different the most expensive thinnest strip of plastic in the world can make.

Black 172

Oh well thats nowt major just needs moving! I aint messing with the car it handles good enough for me, money spent on coil overs an lowering is just a waste i aint gonna be taking it round a track ! most i will be doing is 0-60s and i may have the odd run in with some one on the road :). I want some nice wheels on it, i was gonna get a viper induction kit. It had a cone filter on it when i bought it, it has been taken off now !. My mate drove it when it had the cone filter on it and it didnt slow it down at all.

Black 172

I think the sport badge has dropped off at one point cos they are both ready to drop off both the sport badge and the renault badge, they both need taking off and sticking back on

Black 172

Yeah i know i should have come ! I was riding instead . How do i get the badge off ? looks like it is stuck solid

Black 172

Dont you think if i have my wheels powder coated black it will look like too much black ???

Dont forget i have only had the car two weeks ! and it is fully paid for insurance aswell so not much money in the pot yet for mods!.

Some one post a pic of the cup splitter please??

[Edited by cliovicky on 10 July 2005 at 8:42pm]

Quote: I want some nice wheels on it

Could do a lot worse than Cup wheels - people always seem to be selling them on here:

http://www.rhys172.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/P1010036s.JPG

Just bought that car & wheels in the pic a couple of weeks ago. Met you out at Ladybower with m@thew a few weeks back (with the nearly working MX5 turbo!). Me and my other half were saying how much our previous 172s had pissed us off then just a couple of weeks later we go and get another. Then the exhaust falls off proving that we were right when we were saying how annoying theyd been :oops: