ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my car after the conversion.with new simota induction kit!(56k beware!!!)

FOR SALE!!!
how hard was this to do with the engine and just swaping the hole loom and dash? as want to do this but with a 1.6 how many days work was it and did ya have any problems with the ecu and starting it up etc as heard that a probelm with swaping engines aslo did you use the clocks from the donner car thank you very much

clio (sleeper)
luckilly i had nearlly everything from the doner car so i didnt have any problems starting it up at all.the only thing i had to do was make a bracket for the alternator because i took the aircon pump off but that wont be an issue with yours.most people would agree its mostly plug and play really.i changed the entire interior loom and engine looms and dash and clocks.aslong as the ecu/uch/decoder ring and plip key match you shouldnt have any probs starting it up