ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my car

LY 200

Very nice........Full colour co-ordination and smoothed tailgate would go down a treat!!!

182 and 5 GTT

Door cards will be trimmed in leather when the backseats get re-trimmed due to much wider 19 16v rear bench.

Spoiler is stuck on with trim repair tape. has been a temporary job for the last 4 months! Going to get it bonded on when my tint on the rear screen is re-done

A silver Honda

Reminds me of my car a couple of months ago.

Nice wheels, nice seats.

Have you modded the rear arches? if you havent i would do it pronto!

[Edited by Remedi on 6/13/2005 9:08:03 PM]

2004 1.2 Dynamique

That cars got f**kin good potential! Looks quality buddy. Love the wheels, got to colour code it next.

182 and 5 GTT

Yeah, arches were rolled when i got the wheels. Thinking of lower springs at the front. Could anyone do a photoshop to colour code it pls? Thinking bout either a 5 turbo or 16v conversion

A silver Honda

Good stuff, i would get some 16v wings from Renault before you drop the front (55mm?) Im speaking from experience.

They are surprisingly cheap too (around £40 each) and its pretty much a straight swap.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I like the colour a lot! The wheels are too big for my liking, but other than that its looking tidy.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Very nice.

Leave it as it is. Subtle.

Leave the black strips black. I like them proper black and they make a nice contrast.

182 and 5 GTT

Thanks for all the positive comments. Its alrite, lacking in the speed dept though! Thinking about a 172 or an engine transplant. Ive heared that re-sale on transplants is very bad though

[Edited by rollin on 17s on 6/13/2005 9:35:32 PM]

182 and 5 GTT

Cheers for the photoshop joel. Will probably leave it black. Looked good at FCS when it was clean and black strips. havnt got round to washing it since!

172 M69 eater

iv gone back to black from colour coded mate, looks loads better IMO

where bouts are u?

patty

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i agree with Chris. nice looking car.

leave it how it is. Maybe a little lower with some arch work?

--chris

182 and 5 GTT

Yep, Kei Racing - Force 10 in hyperblack finish.
Yeah they are 17s! How did u guess! Wasnt very imaginative when i thought about user names, and R-tec gave me a sticker Rollin on 17s when i got my wheels. Sorted!