ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my car :)

Clio 1.8 16v

cheers guys need a new front grill though it broke 1day before the pics gutted so i have to use a tie wrap!! i am gettin sum 16" fox alloys 5 spoke soon though thenit should finish it off!!

fuk*in stonking car mate, LOVE the colour hence the reason i own one! Whats the drop on it? looking to get mine dropped 35mm, hope it looks like yours!

pete

172 M69 eater

nice car mate, ive got the fox 5 spoke alloys in 16" that ur on bout, they do suit the clio.

well funky tho, i like!

patty

Clio 1.8 16v

lol yeah yeah thanks guys for ur comments even though said leave the pics of me out lol!!!got a 35mill drop cost me £200 for spax springs and shocks,all i need is them wheels then my car is finished just ordered a collins pbv that gets ere on tue n its already chipped,induction and exhaust i am very tempted to but the turbo conversion if i dont get that then i will have to sell this and get a subaru

Clio 1.8 16v

oh and it was not a GTE just a 1.2 champain super nover u should of seen the thing when i got it thought it was a jeep

Clio 1.8 16v

i know were plat bridge is what do u do?there are a few body shops down there or is that the next 1?not sure now

Clio 1.8 16v

lol oh right yeah i know were that is lol will call down 1 day or night if i am passing wigan just hate the cops round there they just pull u for no reason

Ad

MK2 FRS

Dont I know!!! I never been pulled over in 2yrs of driving before I started working there. Ive been pulled over more times than I care to remeber now.!!

Clio 1.8 16v

i know they are asres 2 they cum flying up behind you up ur arse for a bit then flash u so there is me thinking is sum scally who has nicked this car so i was just gonna put my foot down then he put his flashing lights on i sh*t it coz i would of easly doubled the speed limit!!said to him i was just goin to put my foot down coz i thought u was sum scally in a nicked car then he just turned round n said well i would of just had u locked up and banned u :eek:so were abouts do u hang about in your car then?