ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my colour coded car

nice but how come you left the badges on the sidestrips, just had mine done, and had the 16v badges removed off and looks lovely!!

still great improvement though

GR7

Shiny red R32

Tom

Your car is looking lovely, especially with the nice wheels.

Noel-pilot, just because you have removed your badges, it doesnt mean that Tom has to remove his also! His car looks great as it is.

:)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by noel-pilot on 22 February 2003

nice but how come you left the badges on the sidestrips, just had mine done, and had the 16v badges removed off and looks lovely!!

still great improvement though

im modding some keyrings and some blank badges

I dont mind the badges still black. especially seeing he has also left the base plates and handles. They help hold a contrast.

I know some blokes who will sort him/her out for £50. How much damage dude? your Car was looking pukka, so many people over do it when it comes to body mods and it can end looking like a turd with plastic bolted on all over it. Keep it clean and simple,Nice one.

Quote: Originally posted by chriscald on 23 February 2003

where did you get it colour coded tom? hwo much did it cost?
I wanna know that too, Renault quoted me £300 for mine doin!, but a friend of a friend can do it 4 £150;)

A normal bodyshop price is 150- 200.

Well done Tom, despite recent troubles youve come out on top, it looks superb. Sorry to hear about the scratch, i couldnt get into my gyms carpark at the weekend and in my anger reversed swiftly, and scratched my mirror and front wheelarch. You can imagine how well white marks go against the black!

Im getting more and more tempted to get myself some cup alloys and lower it..

-Rob

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Sorry peeps had a sh*t weekend

gotta flat yesterday!! bugger!!

my colour coding was a one off last job by my local body shop (which is now closed) hence £150

damm rob!! its like hell fortnight for 50% of cliosport members

ive never see so many crashes\faults as i have recently

tell me about it, everytime i come on someone else has crashed:(

rob, have you tried polish/tcut? might improve the scratches a bit?

hopefully i finally get my car back today, common renault!!!!
hehe

mint looking car tom,well done.you have evan got me jealous cos you got a sunroof!

but dont worry your not the only one, a woman drove in to my passenger door last sat........$3000 of damage!

how come all the cars i look after get damaged and the sh*t heaps ive owned never get touched?

grant its sods law aint it:(

i take it the women is paying for the damage? What annoys me are the people who damage your car then drive off grrrr:(

I didnt mean any offense to be taken by my comment about toms badges, I was just surprised cos its the first colour coded clio I have seen with the badges still there, just asked if there was a reason that was all,

Fair play to you car looks wicked, and modding our cars is all about being different so well done.

There is a bodyshop in Barnet that will do colour coding of mk2 clios, including door handles, side strips (inc removal of badges and smoothing if you wish) front and rear bumper inserts for £200 all in, PM me if you want the details.

Noel

Quote: Originally posted by GRANT on 24 February 2003

mint looking car tom,well done.you have evan got me jealous cos you got a sunroof!

but dont worry your not the only one, a woman drove in to my passenger door last sat........$3000 of damage!

how come all the cars i look after get damaged and the sh*t heaps ive owned never get touched?

The sunroofs are sh*t, i wouldnt be jealous if i didnt have one!