ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

****pics of valvers with ibiza splitter ***********

Here are a few of my old valver with the Seat splitt3r

ClioPGTISHow-vi.jpg

Mine-vi.jpg

1181877_IMGvi-vi.jpg

Striped track ****
cheers peps great help just got a bumper with one just wanted to no what it would look like on

but looks very nice cant wait

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I like the mk3 golf vr6 splitter, looks like it had to be cut though? Would it fit a mk1 ph3 rt?

Beetle
Does it f**k, it lines up with the upper grill and the middle of the bumper. Just because you hate any mods that aren't turinis or silvervisions ;)

lanky, yeah it had to be cut in the middle and on the edges, wasn't too hard to do really, just line each half of it up on the corners then mark where it needs to be cut in the middle, and on the ends of the bumper. Then just screw/bolt it on. imo with deep splitters you need some side skirts aswell, so that the front doesn't look out of proportion. Rsi skirts would work well. Then you need to put the original valver splitter onto the rear bumper ;)

Had one on my old golf too saxon :cool: Not got one for the current golf yet though.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Does it f**k, it lines up with the upper grill and the middle of the bumper. Just because you hate any mods that aren't turinis or silvervisions ;)

lanky, yeah it had to be cut in the middle and on the edges, wasn't too hard to do really, just line each half of it up on the corners then mark where it needs to be cut in the middle, and on the ends of the bumper. Then just screw/bolt it on. imo with deep splitters you need some side skirts aswell, so that the front doesn't look out of proportion. Rsi skirts would work well. Then you need to put the original valver splitter onto the rear bumper ;)

Had one on my old golf too saxon :cool: Not got one for the current golf yet though.

Not true...I like cup spoilers and Splitters too! ;)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

Not true...I like cup spoilers and Splitters too! ;)

DUTTY!!!!!!!!!!

Striped track ****
got rsi skirts on all ready havent had the bumper but on yet getting sprayed will be on soon