ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your low clio

cheers, dito, cant wait to yours on the road sometime, oh and in the magazines!!! was it supposed to be featured in redline?? davy from redline promised me a feature too, not heard anythhing for months now!!! oh well corsa on 20s it must be again!!:(

I have got a Civic front bumper, but thinking of changing it as I havent modded it to fit yet, as I have seen something else which has caught my eye!!

Just need to get my 18s on and then drop it again!

blimey! i would love to go the route of 18s but even places like r-tec have advised me against it, i know peeps have done it, (and some even bigger!) but i drive about 80-90 miles a day in mine, not really practical, have also played with the idea of hydraulics:devilish:, now thats something that wont go out of fashion next week!!!

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by Paul Wicks on 20 September 2003
Not as low as some, but dropped 30mm all round with Eibach sportline springs and Koni adjustable dampers.Thinking about having the alloys powder coated black as well.http://www.clio172.com/images/after_lowering.jpg

were you at trax this year m8? Seem to remeber seeing your car parked next to an elise?

Titanium 182

that white 1 looks like a right dirty sl*g ;) wicked

g16nnn

that interior looks ace my son

how much roughtly would it cost me 2get just the seats done and the door cards in black class leather