ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of your Racing Blue!!

Do you know what H&R's are like i get mine tomorrow

Did you get them in the end Ryan? :) I want to see some lowerage on a standard (wheels at least) racing blue :D

Thanks buddy!

Some of mine...

1July.jpg

2July.jpg

7July.jpg

9July.jpg

Clio5.jpg

:D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
not if you want to get your money's worth out of your H&R's tbh...

get them properly setup, pricey but sooo worth it

Da

Less
ahem... mine are all piss poor as I only use my phone! :eek:

but feck it, lol!

th_Image021.jpg

th_Image022.gif

th_Image023.gif

th_Image016.gif

th_Image011.gif

th_Image015.gif

th_Image012-1.gif

I have hundreds! ;)

clio 182 black /gold
All them photos look real great, but you always get one. Here is a picture of a BLACK CORSA LOL.
P1010366.jpg

Clio
A few of mine...

Think it's in need of lowering after seeing the pics above!

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

Stalis06201.jpg

ahh deb havent seen your car in ages, that looks ace, when did you paint tour calipers? engine cover looks sweet, just need to polish the manifold now ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
^^ Yeah, something I keep saying I'll do but never get round to! I did the calipers ages ago now. I've got sportlines on the way too, so will have to get some updated pics up when it's all done :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i miss mine now...not seen it in a week. lol

it's all sealed and waxed, waiting in a garage for a good thrashing when i get home!!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
looking good daz :) u keeping the fcs sticker in? mines still in but i dont know whether to take it out now it's been and gone!

Da

Less
Cheers Anni :) Keeping mine in for the time being at least, show's I actually went! :)