ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your undertray?

Ph2 Flamer
Hi. Basically since I bought my clio the undertray has been missing apart from a tiny bit the previous owner left hanging onto the front bumper (also the belly pan was missing). As I'm sure it's letting loads of road muck up and surface spray up into the engine bay I'm going to buy a replacement undertray but it would be really useful to see a pic of someones ph2 with an intact undertray just so I can see where the bits are supposed to connect etc and make sure i'm not missing any other under-bits. Am hoping someone might have a shot from when their car has been jacked up or on a ramp. Even a link to a project thread where theres a thread would be great.

The below is what i'm buying

Ta
images

Ph2 Flamer
Ahh yes exactly cheers buddy. I've got the bit with the stick on held on with a cable tie and some broken bits still attached to the bumper but nothing inbetween. That settles it I'm forking out for an undertray

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Where do you buy these from and how much? I need one too.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why would these be missing? New bumper at some point in its life?

crashed clio
i had a new clucth fitted by a garage which obvs involves taking of the tray etc, and they didnt fit it back properly so it flew off while going 60mph.
at some point the either the bumpers been changed, or taken off and it wasnt put back, or somehting similar to my situation

LY R26
I went to Renault to find out the price of one of these was like 60quid iirc so never bothered!

330i. E30 Touring.
That's not the 'undertray'.

The undertray as known on here is the big plastic bit that covers the hole in the subframe. Held on by 4 10mm bolts.

I've got three kicking around from cars I've broken. PM me if you need one..

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Please can someone tell me the part number or description for this. The number above doesn't work and as has already been pointed out, it's not the undertray. Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Item Number 3

k55sfo.png

Here is the Under Tray - Item Number 2 (and the one above it - Item Number 1)

2m6oiyx.png

Clio Rs200 2010
I just bought a clio rs200 2010 and it came without engine undertray. Would anyone please be able to point me in the right direction to find one? Struggling to find any information online. Thanks in advance

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I just bought a clio rs200 2010 and it came without engine undertray. Would anyone please be able to point me in the right direction to find one? Struggling to find any information online. Thanks in advance

Clio 197 / 200 Under tray - 8200441798 - RRP £122+vat
Under tray screw - 7703019211 - RRP £2.12+vat