ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics sunstrip inside or outside what looks better?

172 turbo
any pics both what looks less tacky and better? putting it in the inside on on the outside on windscreen?

billabong...
do you mean sticking the sun strip to the inside, or the outside of your windscreen?

Edition 30
I had one on my 106.

Outside and the wiper blades always hit it, didn't damage it though.

Kingys211.jpg

172 turbo
yeah i mean what looks better from the outside ? sticking it on the inside of the glass pics please??! asap

billabong...
it will be a MOT fail if your wiper blades hit it, TBH I personally haven't seen one fitted on the inside. would you not have to remove your rear view mirror to fit it? or be very careful when cutting around it!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
removing the rear view mirror to fit an interior one would make it a complete ball ache!!

yes theyre an MOT fail if the wipers foul the sunstrip, but in all my years of scum strips, ive no once seen a car fail an MOT because of one!

172 turbo
well as im fitting a windscreen today shall i just fit it on the inside ? look better and do the job ?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Depends if you can get all the bubbles out of it if your fitting it to the inside. Can look sh"t if you don't! Fitting it to the outside is much easier.

Don't forget CS rules....your only allowed one if you no longer has sun visors lol!