ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 10 April 2005
you need that pc chap:)

Yeah bring it round Ill have the kettle on :)

Mmmmmmm......................VERY NICE James........................now I know what the difference is between the Mk1 and the Mk2...................the Mk2 has 4 securing clips on the outer engine cover eh :D only 2 on the Mk1 :(.................like the dice by the way :D

AND a V6 plate................just like me.................its the only one to have eh :cool:

Cya Stu

PS rubbish colour :D

PPS youll see mine in the members area and have a look at my exhaust with the "upswept" tail pipes................they look the biz and would make a big dif to your rear end...................so to speak :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 10 April 2005 at 7:54pm]

Quote: Originally posted by James on 10 April 2005

The 2 clips just couldnt handle all that extra power LMAO :D

Youre crackin me up..................so you are :D

Is that all the pics then eh :D

Cya Stu

PS did you have a look at mine and the exhaust

6/468 17poo

ooooh now i no!so that big lump of plastic just comes out and reveals the battery?

just incase i ever win the lottery anytime soon!!

Ryan

Clio v6

Yes it just unclips and youll find a sticker underneath with the winning lottery numbers printed on it. :D

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 10 April 2005

Dude....is that.....Brown!?

:p
(looks hot)

Just noticed this...................I see what you mean Mike and I like it as Brown :D

Cya Stu

So it is brown then James eh?.......................I love it I thought it was black but it really does looks good :D

Cya Stu