ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 10 April 2005
you need that pc chap:)

Yeah bring it round Ill have the kettle on :)

Mmmmmmm......................VERY NICE James........................now I know what the difference is between the Mk1 and the Mk2...................the Mk2 has 4 securing clips on the outer engine cover eh :D only 2 on the Mk1 :(.................like the dice by the way :D

AND a V6 plate................just like me.................its the only one to have eh :cool:

Cya Stu

PS rubbish colour :D

PPS youll see mine in the members area and have a look at my exhaust with the "upswept" tail pipes................they look the biz and would make a big dif to your rear end...................so to speak :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 10 April 2005 at 7:54pm]

Quote: Originally posted by James on 10 April 2005

The 2 clips just couldnt handle all that extra power LMAO :D

Youre crackin me up..................so you are :D

Is that all the pics then eh :D

Cya Stu

PS did you have a look at mine and the exhaust

6/468 17poo

ooooh now i no!so that big lump of plastic just comes out and reveals the battery?

just incase i ever win the lottery anytime soon!!

Ryan

Clio v6

Yes it just unclips and youll find a sticker underneath with the winning lottery numbers printed on it. :D

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 10 April 2005

Dude....is that.....Brown!?

:p
(looks hot)

Just noticed this...................I see what you mean Mike and I like it as Brown :D

Cya Stu

So it is brown then James eh?.......................I love it I thought it was black but it really does looks good :D

Cya Stu