ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics

2001 mtv clio mk2
The reason i took the pics down is that ppl were saying they were basically crap and there wass no point having them up in that case. I have took ppl suggestions in mind. And no am not being huffy.

Everyone has to take criticism. There isn't a right and wrong with photography (within reason) and a shot that looks brilliant to me might seem average to you.

But to make money from it and forge a career as you seem to want to do, you need to be standout good. You're going to get rejection from galleries, dealers, studios etc etc. Just because they say no doesn't mean you should have a paddy and delete all your work.

Do you have anything else you can post up?

Oil Burner
Taking a bit of crit is all part of photography. I really don't like being told that people don't like my work (who does), the catch is that as long as you don't use this advice you wont sell work.

You can take photos for your own entertainment for as long as you like (and by all means do, its what makes photography interesting), but if the opinion of the majority is 'no thanks', you simply wont sell alot/anything.

One big no no is to show anything that isn't technically perfect, if its OOF, soft or completely under/over exposed then it should go in the bin during your first edit.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I get slated every bloody day from my two pictured editors.........all it does is make me want to go out and shoot bigger and better.

Still nowhere good enough to sell my own images yet though.

2001 mtv clio mk2
I dont understand i am taking all ur advice in and just took them off the site for the reason that they werent good. As soon as i take more and are a bit better standard i will put more up. I am not going to give up on photography i love going out with my camera.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I dont understand i am taking all ur advice in and just took them off the site for the reason that they werent good. As soon as i take more and are a bit better standard i will put more up. I am not going to give up on photography i love going out with my camera.

^^^ good man, get out there and get better - be different, be unique.

Amen to that! :hail: