ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture and pub meet??

MG ZR 1.8
Thinking local, around the tonbridge/Tunbridge wells area? I'll have a think of some good photo places.

And what days are good for everyone? I can't do Saturdays.

How are Fridays or a Sunday in a few weeks?

MG ZR 1.8
Well I'm working till 4 on the 7th, but I'm off the Sunday after??

Hands up who is gonna help me put my sport bumpers on!!

BlackGold 182
I have no chance the weekend after as it's the busiest weekend of the year in a bookies, grand national weekend and all managers have to work :(

BlackGold 182
Yeaaa long as it takes it down a little bit I don't care, I'm not pumping loads into it cos I don't see the point on this one

MG ZR 1.8
I have no chance the weekend after as it's the busiest weekend of the year in a bookies, grand national weekend and all managers have to work :(

I won't be able to get out of work till 4, but seeing as its in tunny wells I'll be there sharpish!!! And we will have a few hours of light for photos :)

MG ZR 1.8
So when are we thinking? Sunday the 8th April at 4pm?

North farm as a meeting point by bowlplex and odeon?

Anyway we will get a list and we can go from there.

1. Stephie_

MG ZR 1.8
I just remembered!!!! The 8th is Easter weekend so the salon is shut that Sunday. So meet is now earlier!! :)
1??

MG ZR 1.8
Sunday 8th April. 2/3 pm.
At the north farm industrial estate.
The hop house for some drinks and nibbles??