ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture files corrupt!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Folks,

Took some 200pics skiing last month and sadly the pics will not copy off the camera. I get a corruption message off the camera. If i skip it skips to the end of the 200 pics. In essence i get 13/220!

Now we found a software package that scanned the files on the camera and then saved them as new files...Downside is that it wanted $39 to do this!

Anyone know or or have a link to a package that can help with this issue!

Gutted! :(

Have you got a card reader? That's probably a no, but you can get one for a few quid.

Chuck the card in that and plug it in into your laptop. You might be able to get them off that way. It's most likely the dodgy camera software etc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I used to have a card reader, cost me 99p off ebay and worked fine, had like 8 different holes for different cards.

Not sure where it is now Ali or you could have had it. Has your laptop not got a card reader?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fixed!!!! Delighted!!!!!!!!!!! Used a programme called Zar9?? Recovered about 90%