ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture Of Your Favourite Car

R14 CUP
GT Cams. RS-tuning live remap. V6 airbox. H&R coilovers, PMS top mounts and brace, Whiteline RARB. Shortshift kit. Ktec stealth exhaust. Brembo Max Discs and Pagid RS4-2 blue pads. Trophy spoiler and struts.
Recaro trendline seats. Sparco steering wheel. Ktec Matt carbon fibre splitter and streamline carbon fog lamp surround + rear bumper trim.

Just ordered some 16mm front spacers for it + 10mm rear axle spacers with -1.0 camber.

I still feel really bad for Wick having all those problems with the VX220, when I never had a single one! :(

For me, it was what I replaced the VX with:

_DSC8913_zps9a242d23.jpg

I won't even go into why it was so epic, it's pretty obvious!

I will never own another car as good as that :(

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
my turbo mk1 clio, had it the longest I've owned any car and despite the fact I've only done sub 20k in her and spent pretty much the earth on it, I love it.

currently SORN and awaiting welding as well so looking sorry for itself :(

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

I'm on my phone so cba linking pictures.

The RB was amazing for the memories it provided: Europe, Scotland, blasts with mates, getting detailed at midlands car care, getting christened with the mrs, how it sounded with a decat, everything was awesome about it.

Ultimately the E21 takes it for me though, I've barely driven it, yet still it has loads of memories and stories, all the stuff with the Clio will be added to my ownership of the E21. Throw into the mix the sheer rarity of it and it takes the win... For now.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had full topside done, the front jackpoints have since eaten themselves as well,lol!

That's why I re shelled mine in the end. I got fed up of chasing rust. Literally every time I looked underneath, there was another hole that needed seeing to. f**king things!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
That's why I re shelled mine in the end. I got fed up of chasing rust. Literally every time I looked underneath, there was another hole that needed seeing to. f**king things!

I've come to peace with it mate, I know the car will ALWAYS require bodywork and I'm willing to accept it as part and parcel of old car ownership, it's 20th birthday 2014 so bit more botox and a rebirth as a road car :)

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
my mk2 was 22 years old and the underneath of the car was solid!
unfortunately the chassis legs had holes in it and the cuttle panel had a couple of small holes appearing.

if i could go back then i'd have just saved up and fixed it haha
live and learn i suppose

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Current car is 100% better, but it is still the 182.

7442052272_81857bd998_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Swift Sport
Mine would be my 197...

4510759241_3de5c123c1_z.jpg

4492711127_755ebe369c_z.jpg

I had it from new and at the time it was one of the few modified ones, especially the coilovers. It turned heads everywhere, I literally couldn't go anywhere without people commenting on the car... Which was nice! It got driven properly too, it definitely wasn't a driveway queen! Plenty of time served on track :)

Clio 182 FF
Honda Civic EG with a JDM B18C/R engine and gearbox swap I had about 6 years back. I spent a fortune on it but still to this day i have never driven a car that gave you so much confidence! It was like a gokart.

rivington1_zpsd5587852.jpg

img7174ml4.jpg

dsc00736vl0.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Honda Civic EG with a JDM B18C/R engine and gearbox swap I had about 6 years back. I spent a fortune on it but still to this day i have never driven a car that gave you so much confidence! It was like a gokart.

rivington1_zpsd5587852.jpg

img7174ml4.jpg

dsc00736vl0.jpg

No wonder it handled. Wide track much! Looks fun!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I'm going to choose the same car. Owned it twice, don't think I'll ever sell it again. If i do - Gaz will be having it back. For me, no other 1*2 comes close. It's perfect.

Yup loved it only thing I wanted was the yozza you had on it. As ever let me know ;)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Tough call between my first ever scoob
P2240013.jpg

P2240011.jpg

or my immaculate Williams 3

Feraz_Willy_3.jpg

loved them both wish I'd never sold either of them

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Although I kept my 172 for twice as long and it was faster, it definitely has to be my Lupo GTI. So much fun to drive, handled like a beaut and turned heads everywhere.

IMG_1210.jpg

I still feel really bad for Wick having all those problems with the VX220, when I never had a single one! :(

For me, it was what I replaced the VX with:

_DSC8913_zps9a242d23.jpg

I won't even go into why it was so epic, it's pretty obvious!

I will never own another car as good as that :(

Not at all mate. Was sold in good faith and work fine for a few months before going pop lol.