ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request - Your Clio Ph3?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
No 197's please :)

Haven't seen many about and wouldn't what they are like and what modifications people have done etc...

Thanks

Last edited:

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Oh Balls, 3 weeks later and I could have shown mine off. Collect my Dynamique 1.2 TCE Turbo on 1st December in Capsicum Red. I have a 1.2 55plate Extreme at the minute and the difference was quite something. I belted it up and down the bypass near me and at 90mph (my little one would be screaming it's guts out) I wasn't out of 4th. It cruised over 100mph then I ran out of road. So much more refined too. Doesn't feel like it may fall apart, even though invariably it will.

Didn't like them when they first came out, and still don't like the base models. But the SX looks smart with the kit and the wheels so I'll put some pictures up when I get it if anyones interested!

Tom.

Clio lll Dynamique SX TCE
DSC02671.jpg

Photo-0354.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02702.jpg

DSC02408.jpg