ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures in Messages

GR7

Shiny red R32

But then how does it know which picture from the selected website to display?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Click on the wee tree next to the smiles and put the web address of the pic in there. You get the web address of a pic by right clicking on it and where it says address, thats the address. it will be http://.....etchttp://.....etc

Well that didnt work after following your instructions Colin!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Colin how did you know that I was trying it out with Foggys bike?

How did you get the address from that red cross?

350z & 16v Maxi

Ah ha, that would be telling.

Only Kidding just do the same as you do for a normal pic the way i told you on the red x and it gives you the address you typed in.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Success!

:D

Heres gorgeous David from Fame Academy, who I have front row A tickets to see with the rest of the students of Fame Academy on Easter Sunday!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Where did that picture go? It was there just now!!

Did it disappear because I enlarged it?

Help Colin!

350z & 16v Maxi

You need the .jpg at the end, ive never enlarged one before so that might be the prob as it didnt have the .jpg at the end.

That show will actually be quite good, the TV show was pretty good, so so much better than the pop..... ones on ITV they were so sh!t, can believe it is still NO. 1

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have to agree with you as I watched the programme on BBC Choice as well as BBC1 and could see the students rehearsing, having a laugh etc etc and I think they are all good at singing with a few different styles. David is my favourite as he took a lot of stick from Carrie Grant and the other teachers and the public voted for him as they could see that he had to work twice as hard as the others to overcome their adverse comments about him.

Sinead is good too and Lamarr has a nice voice, but he had no character and didnt join in with their antics etc probably because Ainslie was so over the top all the time and had to be the centre of attention.

I loved Malachi, Ainslie, SInead and Davids Bad Bad Butcher, Chicken called Jill, Pigeon Boy and the other silly songs they made up when they were having a laugh.

I am looking forward to seeing the show, especially sitting in the front row, where I can get a good look at David!!

Hope his Living the Lie gets to number one next week.

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Glad I am not the only one who loved the series.

I think there is to be a Celebrity Fame Academy for Comic Relief in March and a Sport Academy later this year.

350z & 16v Maxi

I normally dont like these type of shows but that one was good because of the songs they were singing and because it wasnt POP. I HATE pop and dont think fame academy was very pop at all, it was good.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee, theres no stopping me now.

Trouble is I have to go and make the tea, what a nuisance. Ill be back later with some more pics.

Cheers Colin, I am sure that you have helped others who often ask how to post pics!

350z & 16v Maxi

Ive no idea how old you are but you said that your still married in the How old is too old? post so kind of guess late 20s. Just wondering what the age difference between you and David was, as is he not quite young.

Clio v6

Oh I was a big fan of FA. The only concern I had was that we learned all about the histories of everyone, but it was never mentioned that Lemar had a big history "been singing professionally for over five years." in the music business, and had a hit in the dance charts which appeared on one of the "Now Dance" ( Got me saying OOh ) releases.

And just to add a wee bit more girly gossip. One of the guys from the record company that signed lemar was also giving away the prize in Fame Accemdy.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00005OL9X.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Cant wait to see the next Celebrity Fame Accademy show.;)