ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of 1.2 16v engine bay

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
On my way home last night I heard a loud bang. It sounded like something like a stone or something hitting under the car. I had a look around when i got home and checked that everything was still intact. I checked my engine bay incase anything had fallen/broke off.

I noticed something that I have never noticed before, and I have always thought that if you havent noticed it before then it either wasnt there or it was obscured by something else.

Could anyone who has a 1.2 16v please put photos up so that I can check to see if something is missing/broken from my car.....

Thanks...

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i dont have a pic, but at the rear of the engine you will see a square thing. if there is a lid on it check its tight. mine came off making a similar noise. the lid if its on is metal.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
There u go mate
DSC00005.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
everyone had to start somewhere my 1.2 16v has been the best car ive ever owned and ive had a 172 imaculate williams and a hybrid.

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
Thanks everyone. In response to Tez's comments, it is not the size that matters, its how you drive it :p. Found out that there is nothing wrong from the pics. The bit I had never noticed was the bit on the far left of the 1st picture, think it is an engine mount. Shows how much attention i have payed.

Thanks again everyone

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
PS Haz511 where did you get the heat shield for the pipercross filter? i am after one