ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of a JPC3 - X REAR cage.

Clio 182
Ordered one last week.

Does anyone else have any pictures of one fitted so I can have a look at what to expect.

Cheers

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I seem to recall their rear diagonal braces dont connect to the arch, and go to the turret which isnt great (and no good for racing). Not sure if theyve changed this by now.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Well it's paid for now. It's for track days. So I'm sure it's better than nothing. Unless anyone else knows any better.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure its fine for trackdays, anything is an in improvement over nothing! Its just the connection to the turret top that they do (or used to) didnt suit MSUK blue book guidance.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
no this one :
1640254161986.png

Note the turrets dont have a bolt down plate, they sort of side bolt to the top of the wheel arch.

Clio 182
Cheers, I received an email from jp cages today saying that the half cages don't, but the full cages do connect to the arch.