ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of Black RS front grills?

ClioSport 172 FF
As above.
Tried using the search tool before anyone asks, but no look. :(

So has anyone painted their grills gloss black or even Matt black. Thinking bout doing it.

Cheers, Ryan

200 Gordini
Satin black:

DSCF1165.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1182.jpg

100_1067.jpg

ClioSport 172 FF
Looks miles better! Did you pain the lower grill & fog surrounds too?
Think might treat myself to a renualt f1 sticker too :)

200 Gordini
Yeah and I done the strip on the back bumper. I would of done the exhaust surrounds but I was planning on getting carbon ones.

clio 182
The plastic spray is gash! Just key the grill first, use some primer n sand n then spray with satin black. Just don't use to heavy sand paper like me! I've got sanding stratchs all over mine! Needs redoing when I have the time....

200 Gordini
Looks 300% better on black! I washed Wazzas car after I fitted my Recaros in his car and the plastics were blue against the BG paint, the bottom grille was black though :S Renault for you I guess.

Clio 172 cup
Is this thread a joke? It's looks exactly the same as standard

2 minutes with a rag and some autoglym bumper care will make the grille look like new

painting a black grill .........black???? Some of u have too much spare time and need to get out more!!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Off topic slightly but that BG 182 looks mint! Good work Ollie :)

Cup Packed BG 182
yer for the grill just went over it in satin black and the fogs i sanded back primed and then painted

Cheers Luke, its a bit of a project while im at uni. Havnt had much time with it yet though

I have been wanting to do mine for ages, but never known the best way to do it? do you just spray the plastic primer on, let it dry then spray the black on, then lacquer it????

clio 182
i just used normal spray primer and satin black paint, the plastic paint i used at first was crap. i havent lacquers mine

R26
done mine satin black too, wont post pics up as its just the same as the rest, but yeah, look 10x better