ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piece of s**t Internet. Help!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
For the last three days my internet keeps crashing. Here's what it says (I'm on my phone so can't screen shot)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pow!

nehuqymy.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
If you unplug power to router for 30 seconds and that doesnt fix it, Id get onto your ISP

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Yep - to be fair I asked the question and even I think that's s**t. :)

As above first thing to check is if it's a chrome issue or not - check internet explorer, or firefox and see if you have the same issues.

CLS320 with a D6
If you're running windows 7 press start button. Type cmd and press enter. Type tracert google.com and post pics

dk

911 GTS Cab
It's a DNS issue by the looks of it, try changing your dns to 8.8.8.8

I await your reply ;)

whos the ISP?

Changes to often
log into you router and do a restart, type your ip usually 198.168.0.1, into your browser

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! These threads never work Dan. Where is your Brother/Brother in law?

Changes to often
see it alot been a geek squad agent but its really hard to diagnose without actualy been hands on with it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I rang Virginia tonight, they said there's a problem with my router.

They're coming on Monday to sort it.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
BEING

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by richd

see it alot been a geek squad agent but its really hard to diagnose without actualy been hands on with it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I rang Virginia tonight, they said there's a problem with my router.

They're coming on Monday to sort it.

Virgin? Lol.

Getting the experts out is always the best way, you ought to try AOL they do it over the bloody phone.

FF Clio 182
A lot of ISP lock there hardware to there DNS so if it goes down so does your Internet. Have the same problem with Sky when their DNS goes down I lose all Internet and as it hard wired into the router there is nothing I can do about it.