ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pimp my ride - North Eastern Style

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
:quiet:

Attachments

• DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    423.4 KB · Views: 365
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
Whereabouts is that?

There's a really nasty looking Clio in greyish colour going around South Shields.

Has loads of chicken wire at the back where you can see the spare wheel and some chooks running around.

80MPG BEEZA
lol think ive seen that monster! saw another one like it but silver with sum dodgy holographic type window tints lmao

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
i overtook and tried to get a pic of the front but it wasnt happening :( this was in stanley, few miles outside chester-le-street. He had the tiny M3 mirrors on and everything, couldnt help laughing at him as I went past. Has to be one of the most horrific cars ive ever seen

cooper s full areo kit...
I saw a corsa like this, in white/rusty the other day, i slowed right down n pointed and laughed at him. He didn't know what to do!!

133/225/CLS AMG
Surprised he didn't have this 'classic' mod on the back though. Door sill protectors................on the boot!! hahahaha

DoorSill1.jpg

Golf R/Leon FR
lol seen that black one around there's a few like it in the NE
one in middlesbrough, with that shitty carzone kit on

172cup
Aye loads of modded clios about at mo but even more corsa's. I work at a Sixth form and one of the idiot kids tried to blast me at the lights on the way home a couple of weeks ago with his drain pipe lowered 1.2 Corsa. Need I say more? Smoked him! Next day he started banging on about getting a chip, induction, tyres, leather etc etc! I said save ya penny's and but a decent car!

Megane r26
Andy, i recognise those traffic lights they are in Stanley just before you get to ASDA. Haven't seen that hideous Clio around but i will keep my eyes out from now on so i can laugh and point if he comes the other way.

ZT 1.8T
Whereabouts is that?

There's a really nasty looking Clio in greyish colour going around South Shields.

Has loads of chicken wire at the back where you can see the spare wheel and some chooks running around.

thought u were talking about mine there after reading the first line but the only mod i have on mine is a spoiler lol, i think i know which one ur on about though does it stay in dunes carpark?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Whereabouts is that?

thought u were talking about mine there after reading the first line but the only mod i have on mine is a spoiler lol, i think i know which one ur on about though does it stay in dunes carpark?

Not sure about that, though I do see it around the Nook area a lot. X reg, other letters may be CCU iirc.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
lol think ive seen that monster! saw another one like it but silver with sum dodgy holographic type window tints lmao

for a min I thought it was yours, then remembered you have slightly more style