ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pimped...!

Fiesta Zetec S (for sale)

Looks like its had a ferkin fortune spent on it. Still wouldnt be seen dead in it though.

172 cup'd extreme

Quote: Originally posted by ranter on 27 April 2005

Looks like its had a ferkin fortune spent on it. Still wouldnt be seen dead in it though.
wheres the fortune gone? not even got a proper kit, sony ice and crap seats

Zorba and I say this on Pistonheads the other day.

He was saying how much he wanted to buy it, been saving his pennys for the past few months lol

I like this bit personally :D :

I would consider part exchanges but it has to be something interesting, perhaps a 306 Rallye, mint low mileage (less than 40k) 205 Gti 1987-1990, Lotus elise, Vauxhall Vx220, Clio 172 or a Bmw M3.

he must be having a laugh. I mean id give him my VX220 any day, its not like that doesnt turn any heads, and it sure cant out run that clio it has a 1.4 engine afterall.

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 27 April 2005

Zorba and I say this on Pistonheads the other day.

He was saying how much he wanted to buy it, been saving his pennys for the past few months lol

i bet you i would still eat you for breakfast on a track with that bad boy..............i mean look how much down force i will have over your c*** 182 spoiler!

correction i am not only saving my pennys but i got me two tokens of the back of a box of kelloggs frosties.....................i only need two more to get it!!!!!

Lionel Richie

"The syncromesh does seem to be worn between first gear and reverse but after you first drive it, you dont really notice it".

Erm???