ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DEH-P55BT

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
Anyone got one? its the bluetooth pioneer with the changable button colours.

Any good?

Golf R
Antz182 said:
Anyone got one? its the bluetooth pioneer with the changable button colours.

Any good?

i've just bought one and should have it today/tomorrow and have it installed over the weekend.

cool, let me know your thoughts mate.

How much and where did you buy it from? Did you get the stalk and display lead too?

Mk2 172
yes very good headunit. bluetooth side of things on the headunit is a little bit tricky and fiddly at first but easy wen u get used to it :)

cool, t23phy i got your PM but your inbox is full.

Post some pics once you've got some, that would be great.

Dan R any pics?

Golf R
yes very good headunit. bluetooth side of things on the headunit is a little bit tricky and fiddly at first but easy wen u get used to it :)

my thoughts exactly on the bluetooth. now i've perservered and it's all working i'm loving it :approve:

I fitted one of these at the beginning of this year. Cost then was £250 inc the ipod adaptor. Great little system for the price! ;)

Got mine working with the steering wheel controls even though it did cost me another £99 from Incartec. :(

TROPHYSTEREO1.jpg

PioneerDEH-P55BT.jpg

IpodNano4GB.jpg

HandsFreeMicrophone.jpg

INCARTEC29800.jpg

Golf R
price has come down a little too recently, even though halfrauds want £299.99 for it, i paid £170 but havent been able to get the incartec lead to work :(

M135i
good set up mat, where did you put the ipod controller unit in your dash?

ive got the P70BT, again, a good unit.

looks good, t23phy how much did you pay for the leads. have you found some that work?

I've got one too... with the ipod adapter... ive got the model just before it with all blue face etc.

Awesome bit of kit... Mic could be a bit better tho.

Golf R
looks good, t23phy how much did you pay for the leads. have you found some that work?

i paid £89 from incartec, awaiting new leads to find out whether the first ones were dud's or not. but to be honest i've not found it a big hardship losing the steering wheel controls. i initially thought i would have done