ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer DEH-P8400MP

Just got me one of these Head Units.

Will I be able to get a lead so the Renault steering wheel controls work with it?

Scott

dont think they are avaliable, pioneer were making a system with a intermediate box or summat as a standard so all stalks would work, but hasnt come out yet, should have bin months and months ago according to a mate.

on another note, whats it like ? have bin thinking about buying one, where was the cheapest place to get it ?

cheers

carl

Its very good, it seems to sound better with the factory speakers than the old one.

Lots of functions that I will never use, Its free music cos of MP3 and WMA.

The only gripe at the moment is it sticks out a bit far when its closed.

Now all I need is pioneer to bring out a laed so I can use my factory steering wheel remote, does anyone know where I can get one? Does it say the nane of the station on the clio dispay?

Ive also got a Pioneer 8400mp. They are awesome. The sound quality is second to none and the unit has shed loads of features. There wasnt a problem with fitting as a lot of people believe that because of the dual face facility, and because of the angle at which the units sit in the Clio, that they will experience problems when opening the dual face. This isnt the case! If you fit it properly it shouldnt stick out and wont catch on anything when opening.