ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer/Renault Stalk

Thinking of connecting up my pioneer 6300 HU inplace of the std unit and also considering using the stalk adadpter.

Can anyone advise how the stalk works with the pioneer unit, i.e. does still allow to move between tracks on CD and swith between sources and radio stations like the std set up.

Cheers

Col

AFAIK (never fitted one to my own) all functions remain the same, just you lose the console display

Those adapters are big and its only a small space behind there, the back of my Sony kept on pulling out the plugs on the panel above (heated rear windscreen etc) I had to struggle like crazy to fit every thing in back there!! I was going to try and fit an adapter as well until I saw it!!

If you fit it let me know how, paying someone will be my last resort!! :)

Thnaks for the replies - Ill do a search around and see if its worth doing.

To be honest Im quite enjoying the high display of the std set up, but would prefer better quality sounds. Is there any better head unit within the renault range that is worth sourcing?

You can keep the display if you get a sony head unit. Only thing is that you dont keep the tuner presets with the adapter, or at least I cant find any way to make them work!

H22A7 Accord Type R

viv172.........i have a big autoleads adapter, and i know what u mean about them being big! I basically had to put the box down the left hand side of the stereo, where all the wires come up. Its very tight, and i could feel them getting in the way of the hot / cold temperature dial lol! Hard work.

I have just ordered a Pioneer 3500MP unit, are there any stalk / display adapters for these for the 2002 clio? Ill have another look about the site.Rob