ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer Sat Nav

Clio V6 255

http://www.hendoncarstereo.co.uk/trolleyed/47/index.htm#AVICX1http://www.hendoncarstereo.co.uk/trolleyed/47/index.htm#AVICX1

£1165 just to buy so an extra £135 for fitting, depends if you feel confident fitting it yourself.

Hideaway box normally best under drivers seat, just routing wires everywhere really, its not that difficult to be honest, could ask them where they plan to put the hideaway box.

Had and sold my Clarion VRX928DVD so I was interested in one of these, but decided it was a lot of money for something I would never use really, going to and from work every day! if I need a map then my AA road atlas does me fine! Besides the screen is only 6.5" and looks rather small in my opinion.

i wouldnt bother with it tbh

oh and i paid 1179 almost 3 months ago now fitting takes a few hours by your self no need to pay imho

RS 200

Thanks for the input guys, really not confident in fitting myself especially in a car, give me compters any day. Even had my Bluetooth hands free fitted. :oops:

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 12 June 2005

but i wouldnt bother with it its a bit crap really hence im glad to be shot of mine

you talking about theabove pioneer?

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 13 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 12 June 2005but i wouldnt bother with it its a bit crap really hence im glad to be shot of mine [/QUOTE] you talking about theabove pioneer?

yes i am talking about that unit

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Yup

sad to say it after a lil play there nto the best of units.

You can get much better out there.

If your looking for proper sound quality etc i wudnt look to the TV HU section stay well near normal HUs lol

THEY ARE BOTH VERY EASY BUT ID REALLY RECONSIDER WHY YOU WANT THIS UNIT IF ITS FOR NAV ITS sh*tE
IF ITS FOR AV IT WILL DO FINE BUT FOR THAT ITS ALOT OF MONEY DVD PLAYBACK IS OK NOT FIRST RATE THO

oops all in caps but cant be arsed to re write it all