ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipex's non existent customer support

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
(Rant) Bit pissed off with them......

I took out a orange phone contract so was going to save money by getting their free broadband offer, all went well got my phone ordered up.

I then emailed pipex customer support asking for a migration code to transfer my service. alls well i thought. I then recieved my phone, still no migration code.

So i email them again on the 22nd July....

guess what no bloody reply to this day!

A week and a half and no response :dapprove: !!

So i phone up today and guess what im in a queue for 15 bloody minutes. All two pipex employees were busy it would appear.

Anyways got it sorted and was told im using about 5gig a month. As a ISP ive had no problems with the service its top notch and if i wasnt a skint student id have stayed with them :D

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Not when they dont reply to emails, i had to phone them up, which i wouldnt have minded if thats what they had said to do in the first place. on their contact page the email addresses are the first thing listed. phone numbers were further down the page.

I am really patient but not replying to two emails in a 12 days is a bit of a joke.