ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pirelli P7000's any good????

Need new front tyres as you may know but am having trouble getting hold of my first choice of GSD3's. What other options are there, have found a good deal locally on the above - are they like, any good. Am also getting good deals come up on Toyo R and P-Zero's, both of which I've heard mixed reviews about - need a good all round tyre!!! Budget is a max of 100 quid a tyre!!

205-40-17's by the way!!

Cheers!!!

I had trouble just recently getting my GSD3s. Apparently, they've restarted production on them, so if you wait a few weeks you will get some. contact e-tyres.co.uk

That's the trouble, I'd love to wait a few weeks but It bugs me driving on imperfect tyres! Tried e-tyres, only getting 2 decent options, the P7000's and the Nero's - are the Toyo R's really that bad in the wet as there is loads of them about (probably answers my question!!).

PS: Have read about probs with the internal wall on the GSD's, is sthis still true??

106 GTi
Pirelli P7000's come as standard on the 206 GTI 180 - which a couple of mates have, neither seemed very impressed with them.

Ok cheers, what about the Nero Zero's? Some others that keep cropping up are Yoko Parada's and a quote for Michelin Pilot Sports at 80 quid each, anyone had experiance of these??