ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pirreli Tyres; How good

Going to get me 2 new front tyres for 16v. the tyre place got 2 pirreli p6000 in stock, they say they are good tyres,but no as good as michelin?? what others is their to choose . . . . . .

Cheers

Bumder With A Buffer

i just got some pirelli P6000 on mine. Payed 41 quid for each tyre which i think aint bad!!! havent tried em out yet though, will give em a good test in a mo when i go out.......

Quote: Originally posted by richy22 on 04 March 2004

i just got some pirelli P6000 on mine. Payed 41 quid for each tyre which i think aint bad!!! havent tried em out yet though, will give em a good test in a mo when i go out.......

someones gonna be ice skating in the rain!

i chose them over the michelins which i didnt like... i really get on with them especially in the wet, each to there own i guess?!?

agree with Clio16vpaul . Much prefer these pirrellis to the michelins. handles a lot better. done couple hundred miles on them, seem good enough...

V

v6Max

I run PZero Rossos on the front of my v6 and they are much, much better than the vastly overpriced Michelin Pilot Sports that were on it as standard.

One thing to be aware of is that they increase grip, braking is better but they do wear out quicker.