ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pisonheads not free to advertise?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  n/a
i want to put the car up for sale but cant do it for free its asking to pay? im sure it was free last year when i advertised am i missing something or do you have to pay?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  n/a
I sold my monaco last year for free but this time it didnt pop up with the standard option premium only.bcheers for your replies I was geting confused. I eventually paid for it to be advertised anyhow

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  FormulaFord Ecoboost
People who have been members for a long time get Premium adverts for free. Standard adverts were always free though. Maybe this has now changed?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Cup
I put mine up on Sunday, asked for £16 for a month, but didn't go through to a way of paying?! The ad went on fine though. Odd, but I'm not complaining!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Suzuki Ignis
I put mine on for free the other day :S It was only 14 days or something, then you have to pay.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I put one advert up the other day for free. Then wanted to put another add up and it wanted to make me pay too. You used to get a choice, basic (free) or premium (paid). I assumed it was cuz I already had 1 thing advertised, but if its happening to others maybe its changed?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
think there trying to get rid of all the chancers overpricing there cars and trying to take the piss out of the free advertising, ive seen some cars on there for months on end

10 quid is stil cheap compared to autotrader etc...

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Arctic Blue 182 FF
Sold quite a few cars and motorcycles over the past few years and have never paid, some have asked for payment but just carried on and put them on and still not paid,am a long time member with them,dont know if that makes a difference?