ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Place to get tracking sorted - Stafford

Having a bit of a problem getting my tracking done up here in Stafford because the car is too low for them to attach their devices around the wheels.

Therefore i assume i need it to be laser alligned? is there anywhere in the stafford area that can do this?

Thanks

Volvo S60 T5

I got the same problem with mine it a pain in the butt, nothing at work goes near it.

Tried normal sticks, laser tracking and the 4 wheel alignment kit:(
It needs to be done as the steering is a bit twitchy.
Anyone down south know of any places that can track lowered cars?

Lionel Richie

the only place that can do mine is Northampton Motorsport, and i still have to remove the rear bumper!!!!!! (and drive 50miles to get there, oh and they charge £94 bloody quid!!)

now i just guess the tracking and do it myself trial and error

Quote: Originally posted by 1fast6 on 25 November 2004
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Having a bit of a problem getting my tracking done up here in Stafford because the car is too low for them to attach their devices around the wheels.<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Therefore i assume i need it to be laser alligned? is there anywhere in the stafford area that can do this?<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Thanks

if you go to kwik fit in newcastle, they are VERY helpful to me. Just say a guy with a blue clio sent you, and they will try and help.

:)

/y0z

Black 182 + Recaros

Not used them for tracking (only balancing and wheel swap), but the guys at Newcastle are helpful.

Not a Clio

im having mine done in stafford this weekend at the ATS garage on my lowered mk3 astra Gsi. They saw it outside and didnt say anything about there being a problem.... guess ill wait and see... oh and it costs £23