ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plate design

RS Clio 200
nope.

a legal plates needs the producers name in the bottom middle,a nd their number bottom right.

The logo also aint legal.

Black PH2 172 FF
Logos are fine mate - after all, if you're allowed to have GB in the corner, why not have Renault?

Producers name in the bottom middle? - Never heard of that!

To be legal, it needs the correct spacing between the letters and to have the correct font with the same thickness of lettering all round each letter.

ie: you can't have a C which is goes thinner around the curved section.

RS Clio 200
yep, new restrictions recently.
it must have the details of the place who make them, and their number.

logo's are legal, but very limited in what is legal. I dont think that renault one is.

Polo + Micra
nope only eu logo is legal with a small flag from what i remember

you need the BS mark

the font is not legal either

i dont want to hijack the post but does that mean mine are illegal?:S it doesnt have the name of the company who made them

P1010105.jpg

RS Clio 200
not strictly legal still but its up to you.
at the end of the day its a £30 fine if you get stopped for it, and then u gotta pay to have legals made up again.

low chance of being stopped, but is it really worth the risk?

bland said:
i dont want to hijack the post but does that mean mine are illegal?:S it doesnt have the name of the company who made them

P1010105.jpg

Wow, Have you never been pulled?

bland said:
...youve got me worrying now!!is is really that bad?? it doesnt look that bad from a distance does it?:S :S

P1010170.jpg

Shouln't worry to much, Unless a £30 fine is ur life savings ;)
As soon as police see that, They can tell that its way a to 'Thick' font.