ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Platey

Clio v6

You space it like that and its going to cost you more in fines :confused:

What is it supposed to read as ?

LY 200

Will look good if you can keep it out of mr plods sight!!!

Mate of mine has a good one like that but he does have to be careful with it!!!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

From when you first ring the DVLA then and order your plate how long does it take to process it all etc until you can get the plate on the car!

Pug 306 GTi-6

im gettin BAZ 4485 in a couple of weeks :D.

My nickname and then d.o.b - from newreg tho cos its an irish one and its the only place i can find it

2004 1.2 Dynamique

If the papers come through for it in 2 days then what do I need to do when the papers come through? My mate said I need to go to DVLA in Sheffield to get the papers stamped or something?

Mk2 172 (Silver)

you can just send them to your local office instead of having to go there. depends on how long you can wait before getting them on the car.
they say it can take 4-6 weeks if you send it i think, mine took about 2. i got the plates from fancyplates.com, so as soon as my paperwork came back, the plates could go on the car. :D

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Yep me too ian, but to be honest its my mums nanan whos died and left me a bit of cash so instead of putting it in the bank and spening it on clothes/beer/petrol which is what I would have spent it on I wanted to spend it on something I could keep and what better than a private number plate?

Vee dub

Quality plate Joel

My mate has J80 EDS (kind of similar plate to urs i guess!)

Cheers

Tom

Im probably tempting fait here but who cares, space it how you want mines spaced stupidly and i havnt been pulled in 3 months. If you have a look on the roads theres hundreds of plates spaced wrong! I think the dibble are a bit more bothered about italic letters etc.

Looks good btw joel, mine took three days for the dvla to send out the paperwork then i drove to notts to the dvla and it took ten mins to swap over

Jase

Make sure you take all relivant id and paperwork tax disk etc, when you get your paperwork through its got a great bloody list of things you need!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

DVLA f**kin joke, why buy a private plate then when the paper work comes through the post you have to travel 30 miles to the other side of yorkshire to get it f**kin stamped?? It dont make sense they send you the sheet then you have to take it back to the DVLA to get it stamped? Whats all that about!

Its only open Mon-Fri too 5-9 so cant even go on a saturday or anything! What a f**kin joke! Cant put any holiday days in as a work in a school so cant have time off unless its in a school holiday its f**kin w**k!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

I decided to post it on tuesday and the papers came back for it today :D so was pretty quick really so I have got the plates on the car now :) hehe it looks ace!

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 18 May 2005

Quality plate Joel

My mate has J80 EDS (kind of similar plate to urs i guess!)

Cheers

Tom

my 1st car back in the day, 1.2 nova flair had J833 EDS, seeing that just brought back some memories :)