ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Play xbox 360 games on pc

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, there are emulators available but obtaining the BIOS and disc images violates various Microsoft policies and copyright law. Which is not unheard of in the emulation world! I haven't used the emulators first-hand so have no idea how capable they are. However, I wouldn't expect the performance to be very good unless you have an incredibly powerful PC. I also wouldn't expect games to run straight from the off without various game-specific hacks and tweaks. :)

Yeah, there are emulators available but obtaining the BIOS and disc images violates various Microsoft policies and copyright law. Which is not unheard of in the emulation world! I haven't used the emulators first-hand so have no idea how capable they are. However, I wouldn't expect the performance to be very good unless you have an incredibly powerful PC. I also wouldn't expect games to run straight from the off without various game-specific hacks and tweaks. :)
I suppose I may get a 360 again then. Lol. My PC I don't think would be able to. My Specs are Gigabyte H61M-S2PV motherboard, Intel I3-3320@3.30GHz, Kingston HyperX 8GB RAM (2X4GB), Seagate 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, ASUS GeForce GT 640, and a standard 500W PSU.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'd do just that mate - pick up another Xbox 360 and get some cheap games. :) It will be cheaper than upgrading your PC to a level that *might* be able to run the emulator(s) at a decent rate (which I'd still be dubious about!) I'd imagine tehre are a few bargains to be had now the new Xbox One is out and Christmas is around the corner...