ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help clear something up

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
Had my 2001 (y reg) clio 172 phase 1 for three weeks now and need help identifying what the standard equipment is?
I'm mainly asking because i don't seem to have auto headlights or wipers and according to the parkers guide they were standard with phase 1 model??
I've tried turning the auto lights/wipers on/off via the guide but never hear a beep. So can anyone please help and clear it up for me?? :S

Picture3.png

Picture2.png

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
Had my 2001 (y reg) clio 172 phase 1 for three weeks now and need help identifying what the standard equipment is?
I'm mainly asking because i don't seem to have auto headlights or wipers and according to the parkers guide they were standard with phase 1 model??
I've tried turning the auto lights/wipers on/off via the guide but never hear a beep. So can anyone please help and clear it up for me?? :S

Picture3.png

Picture2.png

Ph1s never had auto lights. iirc in Ph2s they came in as standard at 03 plates and newer although some 51s have them aswell.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
They weren't on my Ph1 (1.4 Si) manual headlights and intermittent wipers (which imo are better than auto wipers!)

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
i do like the different speed settings on the intermittent wipers used to have the same thing on my old mondeo. Cheers for the help, parkers suck