ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 197
Did i make right decision buying car not modified?
Was looking after one whith exaust and induction system, just spotted sticker from durham remaps on it so prabobly modified

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Mick at diamond motors will sort that for you, you'll be able to take part in the traffic light Grand Prix in no time.

Clio 197
Ok so No halfords than, schould i give pass to place which is doying Renault near me whic i posted?

Clio 197
Eurocar parts is not gar away so i will go ther schould i get any exact parts or what they will give me?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Get service bits

Oil and filter, air filter, pollen filter. Do you know when it was last serviced?

Clio 197
Braking*my dictionary:) always when buying car im taking care of it got problems whith checking oil lvl as all stick is in oil and cant tell whats the lvl:(

PH2 172
I can see it dont have pads almost also in mot i can see there were some issues whith the brakom system
Are trying to say that was an MOT advisory that the brake pads are low, needing replacement in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.