ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please post your BLACK GOLD 182 pics!...

182, Milltek
CIMG1906.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Alright show off ;) we know your car is the cleanest black/gold around but i know how!!! You never drive the bloody thing!! lol

Cooper S JCW
MikeA's car is the dogs!!!

I didn't much like the black until I saw his - they are a pain to keep clean though!

As father and son....
MikeA's look spot on. the BG 182's benefit the most from a wheel change from the Renault binlids. Good work

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
who said it was racing blue recently...

going private now, non of this dealer rubbish!

you'll see.

:eek: I presumed the deal was done on the RB also

the deal was done as far as i knew, i went back in with the readies some weeks later expecting a slight drop in trade-in price for my car. (i was let down by a family member who was originally buying my car).

basically renault offered me £2.5k for my RS-1.:mad: stick that. put her up on here and pistonheads for a decent price and i'm buying the 182 privately.

Interested in a few on here. a black one being one of them.

phew.

i hope all the extra hassle is worth it in the long run.:approve:

Renaultsport Clio 182
A few of mine...

P1010521.jpg

P1010522.jpg

P1010524.jpg

P1010527.jpg

Looks awesome when clean...though believe me, it doesn't stay clean for long!

For sale if anyone fancies her ;)

106 GTi
Alright show off ;) we know your car is the cleanest black/gold around but i know how!!! You never drive the bloody thing!! lol

Tell me about battery went flat the other day ;)

rich...can you explain what products you use?

Machine polished last year with Poorboys SSR polishes, on top of that Autoglym Super Resin Polish, Jeffs Acylic Jetts Sealant (Like the AG Extra Gloss but lots more user freindly) topped of with a good pure Carnuba Wax.

Last edited:
  An orange one
rich...thanks mate, where do you get these products from?

I have just bought a black gold v6..and want it looking like yours :)