ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please ...........

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Maz said:
Havn't decided yet mate ... still not sure lol

I think silver would go best with the car but only seen one pic in this thread with them on ... lol

Feel free to have a go with some more silver ones .. ;)

Maz :)

Get a shop of silver and anthracite Turinis....!!

172 phaseII

maz_01234.gif

Renaultsport Clio 182
I say stay with the standard wheels (or maybe have them re-finished in black). None of the Photoshop's look that great in my honest opinion, don't seem to suit the car.
Though if you are set on changing the wheels, how about the Turini's off of the Trophy?

Maz

LY 200
Dave Cli02 said:

These are my fav ... :approve: please can someone show me what they look like without Daves bite out of them and on the other pic .... ?? pleassssssssssssssse :eek:

Thanks

Maz :D

'18 Megane dci
Tony Hart will be sending Morph round to finish me off later...

car1.jpg

or there's always the wheel trim option... no ??

trim.jpg

Last edited:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
reminds me of a mates ctr, was black with similar rims, think they were kei racing, looked nice with a silver lip

Maz

LY 200
Dave Cli02 said:
Tony Hart will be sending Morph round to finish me off later...

or there's always the wheel trim option... no ??

trim.jpg

Lmfao ... deffo gotta be these .. :approve:

E91 M Sport
Hi Maz, what spring rates are you running on your Gaz coilovers?

Also, what damper settings have you got set for Front / Back? (number of clicks from hardest)

A well built VW
Always been a fan of the supperl's on a clio but not in silver (anthractie baby) a few weeks earlier and you could have had mine cheap MattT's getting them at the weekend If you dont get the supperl's go for the white ones they seem to suit that blue

But if you dare be different plenty of wheels out there

Maz

LY 200
^^ sooooooo right ... lol

Sod what everyone else thinks ... I say ... lmfao ... at the end of the day its my car ...

Maz ;)

Maz

LY 200
I do love the white ones ... but my mum and dad have warned me about white wheels as they have them on the evos :( ...

Do they go yellow ?? are they always dirty ??? :(

1.6 focus zetec....
Def the black team dynamics maz with silver rim....it looks the dogs! My mate had some white wheels on his corsa and they didnt go yellow or anyhting!

Kiza

Maz

LY 200
^^ they are the ones I am tempted at ... but as Dink said in his general chat thread ... are black wheels sooooooooo 2005 ???

1.6 focus zetec....
Ive got to agree there but ive seen more silver than black...ive got some konig unknowns where 1 spokes black the others silver and so on around the wheel and then the lip is polished...so i get the best of both lol...

Kiza

X-172 Cup
I'm with Evogone on this (quote):
'For me the 16" Anthracite turini is the best looking wheel for 172/182...'

Maz, just a suggestion but on GT4 you can view hundreds of different wheel combos from all the different manufacturers...

Maz

LY 200
stokecitypottermouse said:
I'm with Evogone on this (quote):
'For me the 16" Anthracite turini is the best looking wheel for 172/182...'

Maz, just a suggestion but on GT4 you can view hundreds of different wheel combos from all the different manufacturers...

Whats GT4 mate ??

Cheers Kiza .. have you got any pics of them on your car ??

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i like your standard wheels maz, i love them actually. i'd get them coloured black if i wanted to change them :) bfs just got some black pro race 1.2's for his dynamique