ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please ...........

Civic Type-R
Here is a few more:

Black wheels
new33ys.jpg

Black wheels and black badges/ side repeaters
new21pq.jpg

Original wheels in black with black side repeaters n badges (like this the best)
new16xk.jpg

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i think the ones i posted with silver rim are only available in usa, if you do decide to go for these then it might pay to go to a wheel refurber and get the edge painted silver, thye look the nuts though

Maz

LY 200
^^ I am sure I have the last time I was there to have my suspension fitted that didn't fit ... lol

I want to see what they look like on my car ...

Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee can someone put them on for me

Thanks
Maz :)

LY 200
I want some of the white speedlines for mine.....

You know they make best sense Maz!!! ;)

I think black wheels go best with the colour of your vehicle.

Are they going to be on before the meet on Sunday 19th Maz?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Maz said:
Lawrence they were the ones I was trying to find a pic of... :)

Please can someone put them on my car ???

EVOgone ... could I get away with 17" with having the car lowered ?? thought the ride would be pretty poor ?? thats why I thought I ought to stick to 16" ... lol

You have a few options-

17inch Supperleggras(or other wheel) with 205/40 tyres RR only a tiny bit more than what you have now so should be ok. Think im going this route.

16inch wheel may look small as your 182 wheel are an optical illusion and look big. Tyres size i would stay the same as std.

Saying that lowered cars make the wheels look bigger so 16's should still look good but not as good as 17 supperlegs..!

Maz

LY 200
ChrisK172... wish they would be mate but no... need to save a few pence as I have spent £1k this month on car :( lol

Dave they look ace ... getting the hang of PS now ;) lol

Please can I see what the legs look like now... supers please ... lol

Maz

Maz

LY 200
EVOgone said:
You have a few options-

17inch Supperleggras(or other wheel) with 205/40 tyres RR only a tiny bit more than what you have now so should be ok. Think im going this route.

16inch wheel may look small as your 182 wheel are an optical illusion and look big. Tyres size i would stay the same as std.

Saying that lowered cars make the wheels look bigger so 16's should still look good but not as good as 17 supperlegs..!

Cheers for the info but i think I will stick to 16" as its all about the ride quality :rasp:

Lmfao .. couldn't resist :evil:

Maz :D

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
  Tesla MP3 2021
Maz the corse's would look the donkey's b****cks..A++++

id go for them....also the 182 is looking fine on its arse....thumbs up:):)

ant

yep.
superlegs all the way...........................

but deffo something black tho!!

anything but turinis!!!! [less you want it to look like a cup]

daze said:
superlegs all the way...........................

but deffo something black tho!!

anything but turinis!!!! [less you want it to look like a cup]

and .....lol

Maz

LY 200
Thanks for your comments guys...

Fred ... I will be in touch with YozzaSport when I decide which wheels I want ...

Maz ;)

Maz

LY 200
zippyy said:
whats the ride like with Gaz coilovers?

The ride is quality... miles better handling .. obviously bit more bumpy but you get used to it...

Luv it ... :rasp: lol

Maz :D

6/468 17poo
Superleggaras or the new ones ultraleggras in 16's maybe??or the speedlines in white 15's and go lower and bin the exhaust(maybe a waste of money tho)looks like a wicked car thumbs up maz!!!

Ryan

Maz

LY 200
Cheers Ryan, not getting rid of the exhaust I like it too much ... lol

Cheers Rich ..

Maz

LY 200
Havn't decided yet mate ... still not sure lol

I think silver would go best with the car but only seen one pic in this thread with them on ... lol

Feel free to have a go with some more silver ones .. ;)