ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pleb revs his car at a paul walker meet until it catches fire

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
It's a shitty 1.6 Focus. 90bhp y0!

Oh haha I falt it was a corsa c!! Lol get t***s like that round my way sitting in mcdonalds reving the tits out there 1.2 1.4s ect can here it from my house at night while tryna sleep!! Lol

172 Cup
Paul walker memorial? Just looks like a load of anti social locals causing havoc in a carpark

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
No, mine was better :rasp:

Life's too short to worry about two people posting the same thing pages apart, if I did worry every time someone copied me my life would be a LOT shorter lol.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Just been sent these...LOL

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387153441.985584.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387153470.771038.jpg

Clio 182 Trophy
Paul walker memorial? Just looks like a load of anti social locals causing havoc in a carpark

It was organised by a local forum. Which are always good at sorting these things out the proper way with police there etc. One fool out of many doesn't mean everyone's the same.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
A waste of everyone's time. Fire brigade could have been doing something useful, this really boils my p!ss.

Who pays to resurface the car park....hope it's not the tax payer.

As for the chavs focus, thank god it's another crap car with a dysfunctional driver off the road for now.

A great example of the reason that the 'car scene' is on its ar5e at the moment. Who is going to support that type of behaviour?

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Phaha unless its a Honda then it will catch fire. We all know when you hit VTEC your car is invincible. Should have bought a Honda for revving in the car park.

FF Artic 182
"I love the smell of burning focus at night" :cool:

chav losing the last of his brain cells calling for a fire extinguisher, did he think RED HOT STEEL just looked pretty??

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

'He was acting like a total fool. His exhaust had turned red. But he said 'I want it to go white!' It did, but only after it had been on fire for a while'

Lol. The cameraman is brilliant in the new video too.

EDIT: And I like how after the car started blazin', the xenons started blazin'. Perhaps the bulbs caused it?

Last edited:
The number plate held up pretty good against that inferno, as did the electrics i thought! The headlights stayed on for quite some time. Then it just started golfing flames, golfing out the bonnet, golfing out the windows, the whole car was golfing! There was nothing he could do.