ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*PLUGS,LEADS,BOX*.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

WHAT ARE THE BEST SPARK PLUGS, LEADS AND BACK BOX FOR A 1.2 16V DYNAMIQUE 2002. I AM AFTER REASONABLY PRICED PRODUCTS.

HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP WITH MY PROBLEM, THANKS.

why plugs and leads? if its performance stuff i wouldnt bother. original stuff is the best, or NGK plugs, not sure about leads tho. Back box comes down to personal pref

Skoda Fabia vRS

best stuff imo is

Denso Iridium Plugs - about £60, if you dont wanna spend that id also recommend Champion EON and Bosch Super 4

Magnecor Leads

Exhaust - down to taste, but id have a look at what K-Tec offer

Lionel Richie

Only prob mate is (from what ive seen on my engine) it looks like you cant change the leads cos theyre moulded to the dizzy

Nissan R35 GT-R

Plugs and leads will not make any difference - no matter what youre told or sold.

The only time they can make a difference is when you require a hotter or colder running plug because of extensive engine modifications. You will lose power for fitting wrong ones, and gain it for fitting the right once, but it is not really a gain when youre claiming back lost power is it?

If you need new plugs/leads then fit what came with the car. A back box though, yea thatll make a difference :)