ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS top mount bearing

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
I need to replace the top mount bearings on my 172, I have the top mount/strut brace combo and believe it to be the old design.
This is the bit I'm unsure off, I seen somewhere that the bearings are slightly different on the newer brace set up, does anyone know the visual differences between the old/updated set up so I can check to see which one I have? Looking to get the bearings here before I take them off

Cheers

Clio 172 + Clio200T
To me as far as I know.. the old version was the galvanized one, the "newer" are those made of aluminum bronze anodized.
I am not sure about bearing difference from them, I had the bronze anodized ones but replaced a couple years ago for AST, so I cannot measure.. but why not just drop a mail to Nick at PMS? He's a very kind ans helpful guy.

Reactions: npt