ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMSL at the state of this car from works carpark.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Not only is it the biggest chavved up shopping trolley, the job done on it is totaly shocking. Paint is just a spray-can job by the looks. It has 'runs' and very thin spots (seen on the wing mirror, can see dark paint through.)

To be honest, the pictures really don't show how bad it is. The spoiler is huuuuuuuge. I was gonna get a side profile pic cut by this time people were looking at me taking pictures and I didn't want them thinking it was mine!

Next time I see it I'll try and get some better ones!

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Tesla MP3 2021
hahahah.....omg what i fecking peice of s**t...
is that in ikea car park??...im sure i caught a glimse of it today.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Biffons_Bridge said:
hahahah.....omg what i fecking peice of sh*t...
is that in ikea car park??...im sure i caught a glimse of it today.

Certainly is mate. It's definately someones who works there (not the first time I've seen it). I'm gonna have to find out who's it is though! Piece of s**t indeed.

Tesla MP3 2021
lol...thought it was.
like im for all the "each to there own" and that.....but that diserves nout

Haha, thats quality painting... i thought i was bad.

Here are some more spoilers which ive just remember where on my phone.

13022006.jpg

15032006(001).jpg

s**t images, both night time, the clio was shocking.

Also spotted this little beaut at the Cambridge Services a couple of weeks ago.

22032006.jpg

Monaco Blue Mk2
Adam, same here with the 'each to their own' comment, that just takes the biscuit though!

PMSL at the terrano

Dear God at the Clio

and

Sex Wee all over the place at the V6 - What a number plate! (Don't like how close he is to the curb with the back wheel though!

some bloke in a suit got into it and drove away. Not sure if it was anyone from here.

Like i said i forgot id taken them

182, GTR, C63
Saw the v6 at Renault worksop 2 or 3 days ago, cant forget a plate like that. Was round the back when i pulled up to see if they had any 182's for sale.

To the Pink Panther, I mean..... why bother? I don't know what inspires people to do such poo!! Do they honestly think it actually looks GOOD??

a HUGE drooool at he V6!! Great Plate too!

Megane Mk4
Well.. if we're on about dropped out cars...
On the yorkshire cliosport meet last sunday we came across this dumped in a corner of a pub car park just round the corner from Bolton Abbey.

It must've been drunk as it was left in its own puddle of wee ;)

Img_0073_.jpg

No rear bumper covering as you can see and the front was smashed too..

Img_0071_.jpg

Oh yeah... Did I FORGET to meniton it was deep pink??? lol... (the camera slightly lies with colour)

I didn't get a photo of the interior, but compared to the outside, It would've destroyed my camera :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
at least that red clio has been done properly, even if i dont like it.

The pink mobile.......:dead: